Wednesday, February 22, 2006

16 Weeks=4 Months

According to my "Pregnancy Weekly"
This is day number 112 and you're 16 weeks pregnant!
You have 168 days or 24 weeks left, and are 40.0% of the way there.

Nothing much new to report except now I am avoiding all onions, rasins, broccoli or anything that might be a gas producer. I want to feel my baby move and I don't want to think that it is gas. 16 weeks is when it is supposed to flutter and since I have the day off of work today I plan to sit back and try and feel it.

We have another midwife visit next week on Thursday and both of us are really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again. We have decided to invite Sherry and Snookie, Justin's parents, to come and listen as well. It will also give them a chance to meet our midwife and chill out a bit about the idea of a home birth.

No comments: