Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Super Pickle!

According to my Pregnancy Book Cletus is now the size of a large pickle and weighs almost 5 1/2 ounces. That is about the same as a 1/2 can of soda. I am 45% of the way through with only 22 weeks left!

Last Friday Cletus was still pretty angry about the midwife trying to "trap" him to hear the heartbeat and he hung out over on the right side and "popped" me all day long. Since then though he has forgiven me and moved back to the left, his favorite hanging out spot.

Nothing much to report except that now I can feel my uterus has reached my belly button and two nights ago Cletus woke me up because he was so hungry. Sonya thinks he must be having a growth spurt so who knows, before long our little pickle might be a mighty cucumber. Cletus has also decided that Cottage cheese is awesome and it, mixed with strawberries, doesn't even make Covey gag or feel nauseous. Go Cletus!! Way to pick a nice healthy, inexpensive treat!!

Right now Covey is at -13 lbs so she has been able to gain back some of what she has lost. All of her clothes still fit and there is no baby pooch yet.

No comments: