Saturday, May 27, 2006

This One's For Cody!!


Hey Bro (and anyone else willing to watch a belly video for 2 minutes)
Here is a video of my belly. Cletus was moving enough to really see it on the outside last night. It is a lot more clear in person, but this is the best I could do on video. Hopefully when I see you in 3 weeks he will be even more wiggly and you can feel him. He moved two good times in this video that I can see and I tried to comment on it so make sure you have your volume on.

Justin told me to describe what it feels like--remember that weasal-ball we had with Muffin? He moves kinda like that, until he wants to kick or punch--then it feels like a kick or a punch.

Hope you enjoy it!!

4 comments:

Brother said...

Hey sis!! Krysti and I saw cletus! He likes me, he really likes me!

Anonymous said...

Did y'all watch Hoodwinked? Did you like it?

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»