Saturday, March 21, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started!!

HEad on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and joing the Blog Party 2009! It is awesome and there are tons of prizes that you can win. There are over 75 prizes that you might win. I love getting free stuff. Here are some of my top choices:

#58 Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer
#7 Ergo Baby Carrier
# 41 Photo Tile Necklace--Beautiful!!
#19, 21, 22 Target Gift Card for $50
#75 Original Baby Name Art
#16 Gift Card for Hair Stuff from Ladybug Limited
#45 Ultra Chic Diaper Bag
#32 A copy of I Brake for Meltdowns--looks like a good read to me!
#73 Snacker Catcher

So head on over and sign up!! This is an awesome chance to win some awesome stuff.

1 comment:

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.