Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Someone sent me this note on Facebook . . .

I thought the answers were funny--especially #9. I promise I don't tackle daddy in front of the kids!!

**Clarification--this is an interview with Elijah done this afternoon**

1. What is something mommy always says to you?Words
2. What makes mommy happy?Loves from me and my arms.
3. What makes mommy sad?Hugs make you happier when you are sad.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?Tickles me!
5. What was your mommy like as a child?Mommy liked snakes
6. How old is your mommy?3
7. How tall is your mommy?Too tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?Sing to me
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?Plays with my toys and tackle daddy
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?Cooking me dinner on Backyardigans
11. What is your mommy really good at?Typing
12. What is your mommy not very good at?Being my daddy
13. What does your mommy do for a job?Cleans my underpants
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?Hot Potatoes
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?She buys me vitamins
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Boots (from Dora) and Elijah would be Dora and Lydia would be Swiper
17. What do you and your mommy do together?Cook Cupcakes
18. How are you and your mommy the same?We both have blue shirts on.
19. How are you and your mommy different?I have a penis and shark shorts on.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?Lets ms dip oranges in sugar
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?Playing Playdough with him--Daddy's good at playdough
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?The grocery store


Funny Elijah Quote:
"God took my whinies away. I prayed and now they are gone"

No comments: