Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Not Me Monday (er Tuesday)

Yesterday was not a bad day--nope--I really enjoy changing clothes three times and washing 5 loads of barfy laundry. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something during the day. And I most definately did not simply use wet wipes to wipe down my barfy one year old and super-poopy two year old instead of giving them baths because I was too tired. Nope, not me! I didn't let my two year old watch TV just because I was too tired to watch him jump around on the couch and want to wrestle. Nope--I would never do a thing like that.

I also didn't head out to Target in barfy shorts, with legs that hadn't been shaved since Thursday and hair that hadn't been washed since Friday to fill my baby's prescription for antibiotics to treat her pnumonia. Nope--not me! I also didn't get asked on two dates, by two different guys. Nope--and I didn't secretly enjoy the satisfaction of getting hit on-- I am a married woman! And I didn't rush home and ask my hubby if I had my underwear showing or bra straps showing or hole in my pants or a big sign that said "Ask me on a date!" taped to my back because I am WAY too secure and I get asked out all the time by random men in the Target. And I really didn't like it when my husband said to me "Baby-you look hot no matter what. You're a great wife and mom." Nope-I didn't like that one bit.

No--Monday wasn't a bad Monday at all and I most certainly didn't go to bed at 9pm instead of updating the blog--I would never do that!


<------ My charming Kids blog had a "Not me" Monday challenge--check it out!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

too funny. I laughed the whole time I read this. Seriously though, I hope today is better for you. Maybe you will be able to take a nap today. If you ever need to vent just call me. Love ya girl!!

Alysun said...

Hilarious!!!! Nothing says, "I'm available!" like barfy shorts:)