Monday, June 29, 2009

My Little Whizzer

This morning Lydia walked into the bathroom where Elijah was washing his hands. Nomrally I try and keep her out of the bathroom since her favorite thing to do is throw things (cell phone etc.) or dunk things (her lovey and her hands) in the toilet. This time though she started saying "pee pee pee pee" so I asked if she had to pee pee and she kept saying it. I took off her diaper and ploped her down (figuring she couldn't play in the toilet if she was sitting on it). I proceeded to clean up the mess from EJ washing his hands off and she peed. She was so proud of herself. She asked to pee again before her nap and voila--success again. Maybe my kids don't sleep but they sure don't like diapers either!! EJ was out of them at 19 months, could my 15 month old little girl be far behind???

No comments: