Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Splish Splash

The two bedrooms thing worked out great--both kids slept all night. That means I slept all night. I actually woke up at 2 to go to the bathroom and almost squished Justin when I got back into bed--I didn't wake up when he came to bed and it was a shock to find him there. It was such a welcome relief after 9 nights of torture.

Anyway--we had tons of energy today so I tired the kids out in the baby pool. What a blast!! I don't have editing for the photos on the computer so if you want to see them bigger just click on the picture. The kids faces in some of these are just priceless. Lyddie didn't mind being splashed at all. She kept trying to copy Elijah when he went under except that she didn't hold her breath very well so she ended up drinking 1/2 the pool I think. She shook it off though and kept going back for more--that's my girl!





Mid-jump--Lyddie is smiling and flinching at the same time in expectation of the huge splash. What was EJ doing?

No comments: