Sunday, August 23, 2009

Isabelle Kate

We've decided on a name and are sharing it--we figured that this pregnancy was going to be so different than the others anyway that we might as well. We're doing a hospital birth, we had an ultrasound, we found out the sex of the baby . . . .Whew!! We're living life on the wild side (or conforming to society). Anyway--the name has been shared with both sets of grandparents and gotten approval so we're sharing it with the world.

Isabelle Kate Denton is due to arrive January 1st, 2010. We'll see--I am feeling like it is going to be the 5th or 6th of January before we see her. Don't know why, just feeling that way. Both other kids were late so she'll probably hang in there too. Can't say as I am disappointed yet--since I am not miserable and hugely pregnant--but the farther from Christmas the better in my opinion.

Oh--and I am probably going to call her Bella--that WILL BE the ONLY acceptable nickname. If you call my angel IZZY you are going to get an evil look. Persist and I might just have to slap you :)

3 comments:

libby mathis said...

very pretty name! maybe she will share a birthday with Eva(January 7th)

nanama said...

Hey Covey. I love the name you have chosen for the "newest" Denton. Kate is a good middle name. Just seems to go well with a lot of first names. I find myself referring to my grand daughter always as "Savannah Kate." Just seems to roll off my tongue togehter!

Katie said...

I LOVE the name!