Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool Begins!

Preschool: 2009 Preschool: 2008--look how little he was last year!


Elijah loved preschool today. He walked right in with no problems. Initially he told me that he didn't want to go to preschool today. I think he just didn't want to have to get dressed. When I told him his other option was to go to childwatch and then with me to the OB he decided that preschool sounded pretty fun after all.

We got there at the same time as Sammy, one of his buddies from last year. They said hey and went in together. It was an easy drop off--I guess neither one of us had any real anxiety. I am not one of those teary mothers. I didn't cry last year and I didn't cry this year. Lyddie cried though--she didn't want to leave her brother.

1 comment:

Alysun said...

Oh my!! He's grown so much:)