Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Update

Got back from the OB and it looks like we will probably not be getting a tax break this year. I'm a little disappointed but know that she'll come when she's ready. I am much happier to wait now that the contractions have stopped--they started teh 23rd coming 2 or 3 an hour and Sunday night they got down to about 8 or 10 minutes apart. I was convinced Justin would be home on Monday having a baby with me but alas they never picked up momentum. Finally, yesterday, the contractions petered out completely. I am much more willing to wait now that I am not wincing and gritting my teeth every 20 or 30 minutes around the clock.

Baby looks great and is weighing in at around 7 lbs. If she stays in there another week or so she and Lyddie will probably be about the same size. That bodes well for the hand-me-down situation :) My bp is still low and I have no swelling at all. The NST shows that BD#3 is moving around and happy in here current residence despite my best efforts at baby torture (150 crunches at the gym, 30 minutes on the treadmill, high-impact playing with the other two . . .). Since I'm not throwing up like I was with EJ and I don't have horrible back pain like I did with Lydia I am the least miserable with this pregnancy than I ever have been. Its nice. I would highly recommend this.

No comments: