Monday, December 28, 2009

The stuff that comes out of our mouths . . .

I've been thinking about the stuff I've said lately to the kids and it makes me laugh to think about it.

"Stop stabbing me with your fork and eat your soup!" (OBTW this is going to be the title of the book I write on feeding children :) )

"Don't throw baby Jesus!"

"Get that jingle bell out of your nose!"

"Don't lick it and then feed it to your sissy--that's nasty--if you lick it and don't like it just leave it on your plate."

"Sweetie--I don't need you to read me a story while I'm in here. Can I have some privacy? I like to be in here alone. I've a got a magazine to look at Thank You!"

"Lydia doesn't have a baby in her tummy. She might someday but right now she's too small."

"No, mommy milk will not come out of you. It only comes out of mommy's."

"No the baby will not be able to do that even if we find little roller skates. Yes it would be really cool. No your sissy can't do that either." in reference to this video:

No comments: