Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bethany Noelle is Here!

Bethany Noelle arrived today at 5:13pm weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz. She came out pink and screaming and is already a champion nurser. I forgot to pack the cable for the camera so I'll have to wait and do pics tomorrow. Birth story to come but we were right about me not wanting to go to the hospital. As soon as we got here and got the IV over with and saw what was going on the contractions went to three minutes apart and Bethany was born just 4 hours later.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congrats to the birth of the new baby! Bethany is a beautiful name too! I gave you an award on my review site. Go check it out:

http://www.amomwholovesreviews.com/2010/01/blog-award/

Take care!!!

Charlotte

Katie said...

WOW! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures :)

And Bethany Noelle is such a great name!

bethany said...

Congratulations Covey!!