Monday, January 25, 2010

Not me Monday!


There is a whole lot that I did NOT do this week. Let's see, I most certainly did NOT leave for preschool 15 minutes early, give the older two snacks and just drive around the long way to stop the whining kids and screaming baby. I also haven't been going to the gym and letting the kiddos play in childwatch while I go and take a shower and leave the baby in the stall with me then sit in the lobby, drink coffee, show off the baby and chill for the full hour and a half. Nope, that wouldn't be right.
I haven't been so lazy a couple of days that I have just made "Monster" smoothies and used frozen broccoli instead of ice in our fruit smoothies. I also haven't let the children have a smoothie and pirate Booty and nothing else for lunch. That wouldn't be responsible at all :)
I also didn't get medication confused in my sleepless haze and accidentally give my one year old Tylenol cold for children. She then didn't proceed to take an unheard of three hour nap. And I most certainly didn't consider giving her some more Tylenol cold to make her nap later in the week.
Finally, I didn't make dinner last week with a toddler on my back in a Mai-Tai sling eating a sucker to keep her quiet and a nip sucking 2 week old nursing in the Maya wrap. Nope--I would never strap two kids to me and stick something in thier mouths to make things quieter around here and so I could get a decent dinner on the table by 5:30pm. Elijah also wasn't sitting at the table sucking on a sucker and playing with playdough while I held both sissies.
What didn't you do this week?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Umm, you're paying for that gym childcare, I say use it! A little mom break? I have not done that ever. :o)