Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowy Beach

What a lot of beautiful snow we had--about 6 or 7 inches--great packing snow!! It was so wonderful to wake up on Saturday morning and see THIS at the beach! Thankfully, though I was doubtful the snow would actually fall, I did pack the kids' snow suits and stuff so we were able to fully enjoy it.

Poor Lydia--boots that were too big and snow that was too deep!

Me and my girl--yes a picture of me!! Lydia did enjoy it a lot. It was WAY to cold for baby Bethany so she napped inside while we enjoyed the snow.

We went to the beach just to see sand and snow. Weird!! It was beyond bitterly cold with that wind blowing so we didn't stay long.

We went to the aquarium and it was baby Bethany's first trip. She was OK for most of it . . .
but didn't like getting her picture made in the crab when she woke up. She wanted to eat!







1 comment:

Christie said...

I have been waiting for you to update on your SNOWY beach trip. I love the pictures!! The snow was so beautiful. Absolutely love the snowman. He looked perfect!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I thought about you. Hope to see you this week.