- You coo a lot at the ceiling fan and your brother. Sometimes you coo at me and daddy. You usually cry when Lydia comes around. She is not gentile.
- You smile the most at diaper changes--you love to be bottomless. You will happily lay for 5 or 10 minutes kicking around naked on your changing pad. You also smile a lot at ceiling fans.
- You like baths as long as the water is very warm. You hate to be cold, but at bathtime it makes you absolutely furious!
- You still love to be swaddled--tightly! You love to be warm warm warm! You don't need to be swaddled to sleep if you are snuggled up against me or daddy.
- You sleep most of the night in your pack-n-play in our room. You still get up about every 2 or 2.5 hours to nurse. Usually around 3 or 4am you nurse and don't want to go back to sleep. I usually snug you down in bed with me and we snuggle until 6 or 6:30.
- You can burp like a trucker and usually do a huge burp after nursing.
- Speaking of gas--whoa baby! You have tons of it!
- You are still napping about 4 times a day. Usually around 8:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm for at least 45 minutes each time. Sometimes you will take a good nap at 1:30 and we all get a break. Those days are wonderful!
- You prefer cloth diapers but hate to be wet in them.
- You can roll over front to back and do it quite often when you've had enough tummy time. You can also roll to your side from your back and enjoy looking around.
- You can really hold your head up well and push up on your arms and look around on tummy time.
- You are our easiest baby by far! We can swaddle you and paci you and lay you down with some white noise and you go to sleep on your own. You also sleep well in the sling and in the car if you are fussy.
- We will find out your weight tomorrow at the doctor for your 2 month visit. You are pretty chunky though and have little rolls on your thighs and an adorable round belly.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Happy Two Months Bethy-Poo!
Bethany--you are two months old today! We can hardly believe it.