Doesn't seem like its been that long since we've had her. I think the "worst" is over--I am pretty confident as a mom of three. Definately have nursing and our schedule down. We can make it places on time and do errands with no problems.
- Bethany is now siting up!! She has gone up to 8 minutes solo. It is wonderful because she can sit and play with her toys and is much more content.
- Bethany is eating really well. She loves yogurt, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas and cheerios. She also likes bananas.
- When Bethany isn't really hungry she will eat a bite then shove her hand in there and mush it around and wind up with most of it everywhere. When she's hungry for food she'll just eat it.
- Bethany loves to chew her fingers and hands and toes. She loves her feet.
- Lately Bethany has been fighting sleep. She can't be calmed or consoled. I just lay her down, she cries for a minute, plays for a few minute, cries one or two times then is out like a light. Most of the time she's falling asleep without a paci!
- Bethany is still up from 3-5 times a night :( She isn't miserable though like beofre, she is up, eats and then out again.
- Bethany goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8pm generally and is up around 5:30 or 6am.
- Bethany likes a little nap (30 minutes) in the morning around 7:30 or 8pm. She takes a 45 minute nap mid-morning and a 1 to 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon.
- Bethany is so good natured. She is over her mommy-itis and really enjoys childwatch and the nursery at church.
- Bethany will not take a bottle at all :(
- She is drooling and chewing like crazy but no teeth yet
- We've heard her repeat "mama" "more" and "good" but she isn't using them in context yet--just parroting back what we say so we aren't counting it as her first official word.