Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pool Fun

Granny went with us to the pool this afternoon. HAving one adult for each child makes the outing a ton of FUN!!! Here's granny with the girls. I know what you're thinking and the answer is no--those glasses couldn't be any bigger. :) A picture of me!! I know I can hardly believe it. I don't think I have a picture of me in the pool last summer.

Jump-master Elijah. Can I just say how awesome my WATERPROOF digital camera is??
Even Bethy got in on the fun--she was a good sport and had a good time even though daddy ended up dunking her by accident.


Motor boat motor boat go so fast! Lydia ate and whined for about the first hour but eventually got in the pool and had a blast.
On daddy's shoulders "in the deep"

I just love this one--the spash is so neat!


Mommy and Bethy.




Elijah jumping off.

video

No comments: