Friday, August 27, 2010

Praise God


This crazy, adorable, brilliant little 4 year old accepted Christ into his heart yesterday. He's been asking a LOT of questions since his best friend Dylan's grandpa passed away and since his Nana's dog Scout passed away. LOTS of them. Tough questions about heaven and hell and salvation. Yesterday it kinda came to a head and he and I were able to enjoy some time together, just the two of us, for about 30 minutes while his sissy's napped. He asked a lot of hard questions and I answered them the best I could. He let me know that he'd prayed "when I was 2" (which is sometime in the past . . . his concept of time needs a little work) and that God had put a little "god-piece" in his heart. We prayed together again just to be sure but he knew he was saved.
Praise God for working in his life this way. We are so proud of our little guy.

No comments: