Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Frozen Peas . . .

Today at lunch the kids were having a picnic in the den watching "a little cro-gram" as Lydia puts it. Lydia has the attention span of a gnat so it usually lasts all of 4 or 5 minutes . . . long enough to check FB :) Anyway, she comes up to me at the computer and says:
"Mommy--my a-gina is cold" (a-gina is vagina in Lydia speak)
I took her to the bathroom, because were such a private family (ahem--ahem) and she's got a handful of frozen peas in her panties. I asked her how they got there and she told me Elijah put them there. Elijah comes running in at that moment and tries to stuff a handful of frozen peas down my pants. I ask him what he's doing and he says "Panties Peas!! These are Panties Peas!!" I swear that boy is crazy!

This after he decided to decalre himself "allergic" to clothing yesterday and run around naked in front of the giant bat that we hung in the yard--the FRONT yard.

My neighbors probably think I am nuts!

1 comment:

It's the SMALL things said...

We would love to come over for a playdate just let me know when. I promise we are not allergic to our clothes!!!