- She has 4 teeth and two more on the top are trying to poke through. She did her best to fuss them out last night.
- She moved in the bedroom with Lydia and has only been in there one whole night. The last two nights, thanks to teething, she's been in a pack and play in our room.
- She's taking 2 naps--one in the mroning about 9:30am and it lasts 45 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on how the night went. The afternoon nap is usually about an hour.
- She's going to bed around 6:30 or 7pm most nights and getting up about 6am. She usually is up at 1 or 4 to eat.
- Eats anything and everything we give her.
- Can drink through a straw or a sippy cup.
- Doesn't do bottles. Period.
- Loves he paci and loveys.
- Head over heels in love with "kiddies" and "daaaags" and loves to rub them. She even loves her pretend doggies.
- Can stand for a few seconds and even take a lunging step or two.
- Can climb stairs and get up on the couch or a chair. She's slowly learning about scoochin' off the high stuff. She hasn't had a bad tumble yet.
- Finally likes grass--it took all summer for her to get over this. She'll now sit and crawl in it.
- LOVES to eat sand. Beach girl all the way.
- Best natured most easy going baby ever. She is such a doll baby and so easy compared to my others.
- Is Loved!!
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Happy 10 Months!
Today our littlest angel is 10 months old.