Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Funny Things They are Saying . . .

Lydia dreams about Princesses every nap and every night. Thunder makes her "Freak out." Their favorite Christmas song is "Police Naughty Dog" (Feliz Navidad). They also like the "Baby Santa" song . . .you know, the one that goes: "Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree for me . .. been an awful good girl. Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!" Elijah likes all kinds of vegetables "becept" (except) beets and asparagus. And Indians shot Pilgrims with a "Bone and Arrow."

Those are just some of the funny things going on around here.

Been kinda slack with the posts. The Arbonne business is going great but it is taking up a lot of my down time to do the trainings and get my stuff organized the way I want to. Once I learn the system on the computer I feel confident that it will not take me as long as it has been to do my parties and I'll be able to get back to blogging again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but it's nice to know that someone else sings "Police Naughty Dog." Have a merry Christmas!

Lisa