Wednesday, February 02, 2011

STUFF my SUBARU!


I am CHALLENGING all my blog readers and my friends to drop one appetizer from your Superbowl menu and instead that $5 stocking your local food pantry. If you are local bring it by my house . . .we're going to try and STUFF my Subaru!! For every food item you will be entered to win a fabulour $36 SRP Makeup primer from Arbonne. If you aren't local, tell me how many cans you donated (Scout's honor!) and I'll enter you and ship the primer to you if you win.

Let's stock our pantry with Spaghetti sauces, canned fruits and veggies, tuna, crackers, cereal, bisquick mixes, powdered milk and more!! Don't dig around for crap in your pantry . . .go out and BUY stuff for these families. So many Wilson residents are forced to choose between food, medication and heat--especially with these outrageous utilities we have. Can you help??

No comments: