Friday, June 10, 2011

Piney Legs and a Proctologist

The kids are cracking us up these days with all they are saying.

Bethany walked in with a plastic pack of tomatoes and said:"Help! a-meet-os 'tuck!" She couldn't get the container open. Boy oh boy does that girl love her some "a-meet-os"

She also told me yesterday that my legs were "'piney" (spiny) thanks to the dinosaur Sandra Boynton book that does opposites of smooth and spiny.

Today, Elijah was having a big problem with potty talk. I had put him on about three time outs and was at the point where I was going to clean his mouth with vinegar to get him to stop. He looked right at me and said: "When I grow up I'm gonna be a proctologist so I can talk potty talk all day and get paid to do it!" Many thanks to grampy for teaching him that there is such a thing as a "butt-doctor."

No comments: