I think she'll be 21 next month. Or so it seems.
She got makeup (with a real twist up lipstick!), a Rapunzel doll, a "REAL" princess crown, some princess flip-flips and a feather boa (the boa is from Elijah). She knew last night when she went to bed when she woke up she would be 4 years old. This morning she double checked and then immediately asked "so . . .when am I gonna be five?"
- Loves all things Rapunzel.
- Purple is her favorite color, followed closely by pink.
- Loves beets (had them for breakfast this morning actually)--beets and pickles are her favorite food. Mashed potatoes are a close third.
- She loves to trace stuff and color when were in "school"--she loves stories, especially Fancy Nancy.
- She loves earrings and jewelery, but normally ditches anything other than the crown and earrings after a few minutes.
- Dress up is one of her favorite games.
- She still naps (most days).
- She sucks her thumb for about 2 minutes to fall asleep. The dentist didn't even know she was a thumb sucker so it must not be too serious.
- She pouts and sticks out her tongue when she doesn't get her way.
- She dresses herself and accessorizes every morning.
- She is still sporting a "bob" as I keep cutting off all the dead ends. She doesn't like stuff in her hair and the tangles drive me absolutely nuts so I chop it off every couple of months.