Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yay!

Three cheers for a hubby willing to listen and talk though EJ's education!
I am so much happier now.

We are going to wait and hope EJ gets into Central Park Charter and if he doesn't then that will be it...homeschooling.

This is such a relief to me. I could actually feel the burden lift. I think there is so much EJ will gain from school but the right school is important. I am so glad we won't be throwing him in just because that was the plan originally.

I am very hopeful that he will get in. There is a very small chance that he will--very few spots and a lot of kids who want it. We will just wait and see what is in store for our family.

If we homeschool we'll up the ante--he will do a sport for organized activity, we'll do a full cirriculum and we'll join a gym so I don't go nuts stuck at home all day every day! In fact, starting next month we're going to join the gym! Shower again, shaved legs.... yes please!! Getting rid of some of the serious mommy-itis that the girls have come down with will be wonderful. Hopefully a daily dose of childwatch will help with that!

No comments: